Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Nee's Update

Hey everyone!

Thanks, Christi, for this great idea. I miss everyone also! We are all so lucky to have the college experience that we had. I couldn't have asked for better friends.

I wrote a post on my personal blog a while back about the Jammas, in case some of you didn't get a chance to see it: http://access-anisa.blogspot.com/2005/12/jammas.html

I would love to know what's going on with everyone! Here are a few updates and photos on me:

That's my husband Bert, me, Haley and Patrick
Bert's friend got married this summer in Montgomery, and it was so much fun to catch up with The Gayles.

We live in Athens, Georgia and moved to this house a few months ago. Now we can walk...

here! :)

Bert is a high school math teacher and golf coach. I do public relations at UGA for the Institute of Ecology. I am also in graduate school, working on my Master's in Public Administration. The goal is to be in an administrative position at a university.

We love Athens, and are able to get back to Starkville to visit family every few months. Here's a pic of me, Rani and TD...


No baby pictures yet...perhaps after graduate school we'll get to that. :)

Lots of love to all of you! Can't wait to get an update on everyone!




No comments: