Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Crissie's update

Hey girls! This is such a great idea. We are in Chattanooga, TN since July. It is wonderful here. All the really fun things to do are on hold, however, since I can't go rafting or skiing these days! Here is my newest picture. Terrible of me, but you can see how huge I am getting. Taylor is due in April and we can hardly wait!
This is my other child, Chuck, who most of you know. In case you don't, he is the fattest beagle ever born and loves to cuddle with anyone who will sit still. He is very excited about Taylor!
This picture is very tiny for some reason. This is what we did this summer in Mexico. Don't we look like a Corona commercial. It's the only picture on my computer, so I will post a better one of us later! And the last picture is Taylor. He can't wait to meet all of you and grow up to marry his own DG one day. No other tramp will do or my baby!

I can't wait to read all of your updates and be able to keep in touch. Love yall! Crissie

No comments: