Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Brewer's update

Well I guess I should do an update on me since I didn't do that already. Michael and I still live in Madison, and probably will for the rest of our lives. We really love it here! I just started a new job at Horne LLP in their marketing department. So far I really like it. It is definitely going to keep me on my toes! Michael is still working for BellSouth (or AT&T since the merger went through). He's been with them for almost 7 years now! Here's a picture of us...not very recent, but you get the idea!
No kids just yet...that would not be very nice of me to start a new job and say "By the way, I'm going to need a couple of months off in about 9 months." Somehow, I just don't think that would go over very well! We are always working on our house and debating if we want to go ahead and move into a bigger one or not. That is almost a daily discussion. I adore our house right now, but I get antsy and want to move, too! Here's a picture of our house:


OK, I said we don't have kids, but we kinda do. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats that we treat like kids. Sometimes I call our house the Phillips Zoo. Below are pictures of them:


This is Rocky. He's 3 years old and he's a Yorkshire Terrier. He's my first baby!


This is Max. He's 2 and he's a Yorkie/Maltese mix. He's crazy!


This is Cat. We are very creative with our cat's names. She is participating in her favorite activity: sleeping.


Finally, this is Gray. She is a stray we adopted from the woods behind our house on Easter in 2005, so this past Easter was her pseudo-first birthday.

Well, that's about it for me right now! Stay in touch!!

Love, Christi



No comments: