Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Kassi's Update

I am seriously so excited to see this blog! Brewer, this was a GREAT idea. In keeping with tradition, I will share my update:

I still work at Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance in Jackson, Miss., as a corporate communicator in the PR department. However, it's also the complaint department, the craft department and the no-where-else-for-this-to-go department. I love my job. No, really, I do!

I am still involved with lots of volunteer organizations. I get made fun of all the time because of my need to volunteer. My co-workers call me a "volunteer-whore." NICE.

I am not married. I am not engaged. I am still single. Yes, I know. I am officially the last of the Jammas left in Single Land. I dated a wonderful guy for a year and half--and still love him dearly--but we've recently broken up based on a mutual decision. I don't know where that will lead me. Ok. Enough depression for one day. Ha.

Like Nee, I am also in grad school, working on my master's degree in corporate communication at Mississippi College. I love school. I always was (and still am) such a dork!

Hope everyone else can figure this out, because I sure want to be able to keep in touch with y'all!


Here's a picture from Hillary's rehearsal dinner. It isn't really a great picture or anything, I just don't want everyone else to post a picture and me not!!

Love you.

2 comments:

Hillary Jordan said...

I think it's a wonderful picture. I'm going to copy it for myself! I have a new blog as well. You will probably get tired of me posting on here but I've always felt I was an honorary Jamma, if there ever was one!

The Jammas said...

You are an honorary Jamma! Post anytime! We love you!!!