Friday, August 24, 2007

Preggers/Not Preggers

After checking Libby's blog this morning, I had to make a list.

Have child and/or pregnant:
Crissie
Kendy
Haley
Jessica
Libby

No children (yet):
Anisa
Meggan
Kassi
Christi
Megan
Penny
Jennie
Emily
Cooper

I don't know about all of you, but about once a week, I stumble upon an "I'm pregnant!" blog post. I needed to make the list so I didn't feel behind. :)

And I bet one of you on the no children list is probably pregnant and waiting to post. ;)

I think it's so nice that we all get to become "aunts" many times over. It is so much fun watching everyone's families grow and follow the life changes. I know that all of you will be great parents.

Congrats, Libs!

Love to you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are hilarious! You know it has just begun. Yall will all be on the top list before you know it.