Friday, April 20, 2007

The Twin

So, I was online this morning and got another message from the person I was speaking of in yesterday's post.

"Weird. I must have a twin with the same name," he said.

Huh.

All of a sudden, I clicked on the person's profile picture and what do I see?

NOT an old Sigma Chi from State. No siree. I have no effing clue who this person is. However, they are my Facebook "friend" now. It just so happened that there is someone else out there with the same exact (not so common) name. They look just the same in the small picture until you have access to their profile.

I thought this was pretty hilarious considering I felt like total crap yesterday. Y'all know how sensitive I am.

Ah, my ego is back in tact. :)

5 comments:

Christi said...

I was thinking....SURELY Truitt Taylor, AKA Anchor Man, would NEVER forget a Jamma!

Hillary Jordan said...

What?!?! Is that who it was? I'm laughing so hard!

The Kosko Family said...

i KNEW it couldn't have been him....

that is hilarious!!!

Anisa said...

seriously, i think this is craziness. i laughed so much when i figured it all out.

jgaskin said...

Was it Truitt?